The Dipstick Floor Profiler is a data collection instrument that measures concrete floors for flatness and levelness (FF and FL) using American Concrete Institute (ACI), Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards.
- The most accurate and most specified concrete floor profiler in the world.
- Accurate to less than 0.0005″.
- Never needs recalibration.
- Instantly produces a graph showing the profile you just measured, along with the FF and FL numbers.
- Can produce old-style “gap under the straightedge” and F-min reports along with 3D maps of the floor surface.
Sales & Scheduling:
Geoffrey K Kinney
P.O. BOX 30053
RPO Dundas Neyagawa
Oakville, ON, L6H 7L8
*Courier by Canada Post only